$150.00 per 60-minute session (Individual, couples, family)
$220.00 per 90-minute session (Individual, couples, family)
Services may be completely or partially covered by health insurance or employee benefit plans. I will provide a detailed reciept that can be used to file a claim with your insurance company if you so choose. I avoid dealing directly with insurance companies so that I can focus my time, energy and resources on my clients. My commitment is to provide you with the highest quality of care possible. The fee for therapy service provided is expected at the completion of each session unless other arrangements have been made with therapist.
Please check your insurance coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the amount of coverage per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What is the procedure for filing my own claim for reimbursement?
Cash and checks are accepted for payment.
If you do not come to your scheduled therapy appointment, and did not notify the therapist at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request an appointment with a therapist here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.